Saturday, March 15, 2014

Manga to Live Action

I think every asianovela addict knew that a lot of K and J dramas that they love came from a Japanese manga or anime, am I right? Well, to be honest, even though I knew that most of the asianovelas started out as Manga, sometimes I'm surprised by some of the dramas that I watch because I wasn't even aware and has no idea that it came from a Manga before. 

A lot of asianovelas that became successful usually came from Manga. May it be a Korean Drama, Japanese Drama or a Taiwanese drama, people still learn to love it no matter what the version is. I wonder why? hmmm :D

Manga (mɑːŋ.ɡəare comics created in Japan, or by Japanese creators in the Japanese language, conforming to a style developed in Japan in the late 19th century. They have a long and complex pre-history in earlier Japanese art.( Source: Wikipedia) 






















Are you aware of the asianovelas that started out as Mangas? Well, here are some of it!


1) Boys over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango
 

2) Coffee Prince

3) To the Beautiful You/ Hana Kimi

4) Goong/Princess Hours

5) Playful Kiss/It started With a Kiss






6) City Hunter




I said before that even though I've been a fan of Asian dramas for a long time already, i'm still being surprised by some of the dramas I've watch because, as I was saying, I was not aware that they came from a Manga! And today........City Hunter surprised me. A lot :o haha! 

If you haven't watch these dramas yet........Go watch it! IT'S A MUST! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment